Registration: You MUST be 6 years old to sign up or have completed Kindergarten. Documentation of completion of Kindergarten will be required for all 5-year-olds. Please email the documentation to Acapozzi@montgomerytwp.org in order to attend camp.
Registration Opens: on March 27th at Noon
Field Trip Registration: April 24th at Noon
Video Link: https://youtu.be/w_PtEfHhBxc
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
*No daily options, the program is by week only
Monday-Thursday: Montgomery Elementary School
Fridays: Montgomery Township Recreation Center
4th of July week:
Refunds for Registration: Full refunds until June 1st. After June 1st a 50% refund can be processed.
No refunds after 5:00 pm Friday before your scheduled week.
If you call to sign up payment must be made within 24 hours or you will be added to the wait list for camp.
Our staff consists of experienced teachers, college students and high school students most of which are pursuing early childhood education or elementary education degrees. All of our staff maintain strict clearances per the Department of Human Services and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
The children are grouped by their age.
Can my children be in the same group as their siblings?
*Age-appropriate activities are very important to us, we group by age to ensure the activities fit the child's needs. Please contact us for further questions on grouping.
Can my child be in a group with their friend?
*Friend requests need to be submitted on your registration form. We do our best to accommodate requests but they are not guaranteed.
Camp Weeks (themes are subject to change)
Week 1 June 19th - 23rd (Disney)
Week 2 June 26th - 30th (Color Wars)
Week 3 July 5th - 7th (USA)
Week 4 July 10th - July 14th (Olympics)
Week 5 July 17th - 21st (Wet N' Wild)
Week 6 July 24th - 28th (Adventure)
Week 7 July 31st - Aug 4th (Survivor)
Week 8 Aug 7th - Aug 11th (Carnival)
- Children must pack a bagged lunch and a water bottle each day.
- Some field trips do include lunch, make sure to check the field trip brochure
- Kona Ice water ice is optional for kids every Friday we have camp. Kids will get a flier for the current cost of Kona Ice and parents can send money if they choose to.
- Snacks are provided by North Penn snacks but feel free to bring your own
What to wear to camp:
- Kids get a camp shirt for field trips (wear these shirts on field trips your child is attending)
- Kids should wear sneakers every day to camp.
- On water days kids should bring water shoes (flip flops, crocs, etc.)
- If your child is attending a field trip they must wear their camp shirt and sneakers.
- All field trips are optional & have an additional fee
- Kids will be bussed from the Montgomery Elementary School.
- Pool trips will be Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kids will be bussed from Montgomery Elementary School.
- Some trips do include lunches so be sure to check the brochure.
- Costs: Prices range from $20 - $40 per field trip.
Pool Trips: On Tuesdays & Thursdays there will be an optional field trip to go to Hatfield Aquatic Center. Any kids signing up should be comfortable swimmers.
- Kids can pack extra money on field trips to buy snacks, souvenirs, etc, but are fully responsible for that money. Staff will not be responsible for any lost money on field trips.
What if my child does not attend the field trips:
Only about half the kids will attend the field trips, any child not attending will have a normal day at camp with planned activities!
- Forms will be sent out prior to the start of camp
Who can sign up for camp:
- Any child who is 6-12 years old. If the child is 5, they must have completed Kindergarten by the time camp starts and be enrolled in 1st grade.
Program Director: Angelina Capozzi Acapozzi@montgomerytwp.org
Camp Director: Brian Sullivan Bsullivan@montgomerytwp.org
Phone (Community & Recreation Center): 267-649-7200
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Children may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45 am
- Parents will remain in their vehicles.
- Children will also be asked to sanitize their hands prior to joining the program.
- Children will be signed in electronically by the Site Supervisor. The system records the time of sign-in.
- Parents will remain in their vehicles.
- Children will be walked to their vehicles.
- Site Supervisor will electronically sign out children. The system records the time of sign-out.
- Only authorized persons will be able to sign out your child. Please contact us in writing if you need to add any additional authorized pick-up persons to your child’s file.
- If there is a need to speak with a Kids University staff member, please park your car in a parking space and approach the Community & Recreation Center’s front desk or Montgomery Elementary Building.
Have more questions? Contact us!