Registration: You MUST be 6 years old to sign up or have completed Kindergarten. Documentation of completion of Kindergarten will be required for all 5-year-olds. Please email the documentation to Acapozzi@montgomerytwp.org in order to attend camp.
Remaining spots: Montgomery Township Residents that are new to Kids U:
Registration will take place March 22nd @12:00 pm online only.
*Must be a resident of Montgomery Township
Field Trip Registration is on April 29th at Noon.
What if my child does not attend the field trips:
Only about half the kids will attend the field trips, any child not attending will have a normal day at camp with planned activities!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/w_PtEfHhBxc
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
*No daily options, the program is by week only
Monday-Thursday: Montgomery Elementary School
Fridays: Montgomery Township Recreation Center
Refunds for Registration: Full refunds until May 20th. After May 20th a 50% refund can be processed.
No refunds after 5:00 pm Friday before your scheduled week.
Our staff consists of experienced teachers, college students and high school students most of which are pursuing early childhood education or elementary education degrees. All of our staff maintain strict clearances per the Department of Human Services and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
The children are grouped by their age.
Can my children be in the same group as their siblings?
*Age-appropriate activities are very important to us, we group by age to ensure the activities fit the child's needs. Please contact us for further questions on grouping.
Can my child be in a group with their friend?
*Friend requests need to be submitted on your registration form. We do our best to accommodate requests but they are not guaranteed.
Camp Weeks (themes are subject to change)
Week 1 June 17th - 21st
Week 2 June 24th - 28th
Week 3 July 1st - 3rd
Week 4 July 8th - July 12th
Week 5 July 15th - 19th
Week 6 July 22nd - 26th
Week 7 July 29th - Aug 2nd
Week 8 Aug 5th - Aug 9th
- Children must pack a bagged lunch and a water bottle each day.
- Some field trips do include lunch, make sure to check the field trip brochure
- Snacks are provided by North Penn snacks but feel free to bring your own
What to wear to camp:
- Kids get a camp shirt for field trips (wear these shirts on field trips your child is attending)
- Kids should wear sneakers every day to camp.
- On water days kids should bring water shoes (flip flops, crocs, etc.)
- If your child is attending a field trip they must wear their camp shirt and sneakers.
- All field trips are optional & have an additional fee
- Kids will be bussed from the Montgomery Elementary School.
- Pool trips will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kids will be bussed from Montgomery Elementary School.
- Some trips do include lunches so be sure to check the brochure.
- Costs: Prices range from $20 - $40 per field trip.
Pool Trips: On Tuesdays & Thursdays there will be an optional field trip to go to Hatfield Aquatic Center. Any kids signing up should be comfortable swimmers.
- Kids can pack extra money on field trips to buy snacks, souvenirs, etc, but are fully responsible for that money. Staff will not be responsible for any lost money on field trips.
- Forms will be sent out prior to the start of camp
Who can sign up for camp:
- Any child who is 6-12 years old. If the child is 5, they must have completed Kindergarten by the time camp starts and be enrolled in 1st grade.
Program Director: Angelina Capozzi Acapozzi@montgomerytwp.org
Camp Director: Brian Sullivan Bsullivan@montgomerytwp.org
Phone (Community & Recreation Center): 267-649-7200
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Children may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45 am
- Parents will remain in their vehicles.
- Children will also be asked to sanitize their hands prior to joining the program.
- Children will be signed in electronically by the Site Supervisor. The system records the time of sign-in.
- Parents will remain in their vehicles.
- Children will be walked to their vehicles.
- Site Supervisor will electronically sign out children. The system records the time of sign-out.
- Only authorized persons will be able to sign out your child. Please contact us in writing if you need to add any additional authorized pick-up persons to your child’s file.
- If there is a need to speak with a Kids University staff member, please park your car in a parking space and approach the Community & Recreation Center’s front desk or Montgomery Elementary Building.
Have more questions? Contact us!